Greater Cleveland Trip Planner
Welcome to Greater Cleveland!
The Greater Cleveland area covers the northeastern corner of Ohio and includes the vibrant centers of Akron and Cleveland. Offering a wide range of recreational areas, cultural attractions and annual events, this region attracts visitors throughout the year. Akron is an important commercial city, as it is home to nearly 1,500 corporate headquarters of the nation's leading manufacturing companies. Besides business, the city boasts cultural attractions such as the Akron Zoological Park and the Akron Art Museum. Those wishing to experience the excitement of a big city enjoy visiting Cleveland, which boasts four professional sports teams and countless attractions, including the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum. Located approximately 40 minutes east of both Akron and Cleveland lies the small city of Aurora, which is home to the popular Six Flags World of Adventure theme park. Outdoor enthusiasts appreciate Mosquito Lake State Park, located near Cortland, as it is an ideal place to camp, hike and fish.
Current & Upcoming Events [ View All ]
Looking for something to do in Greater Cleveland? Check out these current and upcoming events. If you know of an event that is not listed in the travel guide, please feel free to add an event listing (it's free).
- Oberlin Artist Recital Series - Eddie Daniels
Sep 17 » Oberlin
- Oberlin Artist Recital Series - Zukerman Trio
Sep 30 » Oberlin
- Oberlin Opera Theater - Viva la Mamma by Donizetti & Les Mamelles de Tirésias by Poulenc
Nov 02, Nov 04 to Nov 06 » Oberlin
- Oberlin Artist Recital Series - St. Lawrence String Quartet
Nov 11 » Oberlin
- Oberlin Artist Recital Series - Marilyn Horne Master Class
Feb 17, Feb 19 » Oberlin
- Oberlin Artist Recital Series - Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra
Feb 28 » Oberlin
- Oberlin Opera Theater Presents Cendrillon
Mar 08, Mar 10 to Mar 12 » Oberlin
- Oberlin Artist Recital Series - Richard Goode
Apr 09 » Oberlin
- Oberlin Artist Recital Series - Cleveland Orchestra
Apr 21 » Oberlin